The Generous Bakery, located in Belgium, offers an impressive range of handmade, organic and gluten-free products. As they say: „Organic, gluten-free and yet… full of taste!” – and it is soooo true… It’s honestly hard to imagine that any cookies could possibly taste any better. And be perfect for every occassion!
Generous was born from a passion for flavors and it’s indeed the only company that makes me feel happy to be on a gluten-free diet while I’m eating cookies. Each biscuit is the product of the sustained desire to offer the best cookies from creamery butter, fresh eggs, flour and selected sugars. This is why they carefully pick organic ingredients selected for their high level of quality. Amazing flavor, best ingredients… Can we be more spoiled? 😉
Knowing all that it doesn’t come as a surprise that Generous conquers the hearts of coeliacs all over the world 🙂 They recently hit new markets and are getting more and more recognisable in many different countries – you can find them in Spain, Norway, Italy…. Their products are now also available in France at Naturalia, Maisson Plisson, Bien l’Epicerie, La Grande Epicerie & Monoprix. And I just can’t wait to have them in Poland as well! 🙂
So, what can they offer? 🙂
First of all, their unbeatable biscuits, which are:
– CÉLINE CITRON – Lemon butter shortbread,
– CHARLOTTE CHOCOLAT – Chocolate cookies with Belgian chocolate chips, hazelnuts and fleur de sel,
– STELLA STRACCIATELLA – Tea biscuits with Belgian chocolate drops,
– NICOLE NOISETTE – Hazelnut croquant,
– VICTOR VANILLE – Vanilla butter shortbread,
– SYLVAIN SPÉCULOOS – Speculoos with buckweat flour,
– WILLIAM WHISKY – Chocolate biscuits with whisky.
And secondly, their amazing baking mixes called CLAUDINE CUISINE, which are:
– BUCKWHEAT BREAD MIX,
– WHITE BREAD MIX,
– TART SHELL MIX,
– CAKE MIX.
And what, aside from what you’ve just read, makes them even more special? Click on the link below to find out!