- 2 big potatoes, grated
- 1 big carrot, grated
- 1 parsley root, grated
- 2 tablespoons chickpea flour (GF)
- 1½ tablespoons rice four (GF)
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free all purpose baking flour
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons rapeseed oil
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon blended dried tomatoes (GF)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil (GF)
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper (GF)
Place all the ingredients in a big bowl and mix thoroughly with a wooden spoon or an electric mixer.
Heat up a waffle maker and fry the waffles. Serve warm.
GF – make sure the ingredient doesn’t contain traces of gluten!